We are hiring Consultant (Financial Management )-
1. Design a project plan detailing various activities to be performed along for the implementation of Information and Communication Technology enabled Real
Time Monitoring (lCT-RTM) of ICDS with completion dates for the same.
2. Prepare periodic progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues/escalations/risks;
3. Assist the Nodal officer in overseeing the on-time completion of activities of the
Procurement, Operations, Training, Publicity, Recruitment, etc,
4. Coordination with the State Department of Women and Child Development/Social
Welfare, SPMU team, Training institutes, State Skill Development Mission, State
IT Mission and relevant Development partners for effective implementation of ICT-RTM.
5. Follow-up and facilitate necessary assistance to ensure that the Mission plan is implemented in project districts in a timely manner;
6. Facilitate dissemination of relevant guidelines, reporting formats, training manuals and other documents relevant to the Mission, developed by the RC-CPMU, at the state, district and sub-district level.
7. Develop a program evaluation framework to identify areas for improvement;
8. Ensure data for indicators on implementation within the results monitoring • framework of the project is updated every six months 'and made available to MWCD;
9. Support documentation and dissemination of best practices on ICT-RTM in the
Mission and facilitate cross learning on the same across districts;
10. Support the Director and Joint Project Coordinators in the preparation of quarterly
and annual progress reports;
11. Develop Processes for the smooth functioning of ICT-RTM, like, transfer of devices in case AWWs quit/new AWWs join etc.
12. Assist the Director in obtaining necessary approvals, inputs and feedback on implementation monit